Hotel and Meal Information
Renaissance Asheville Hotel
31 Woodfin Street
Asheville, North Carolina 28801
Check-in: 4:00 p.m.
Checkout: 11:00 a.m.
- Reservations will be made for scholarship
attendees only by the Institute for Intergovernmental Research (IIR).
- A credit card will be required upon arrival to cover incidental charges.
- Reservations can be made by calling the hotel directly at (877) 212-5752.
- $86 per night, plus tax, for single occupancy.
- $111 per night, plus tax, for double occupancy.
- Use the group name “TTSORS Training” to ensure the federal rate.
- A credit card will be required at the time the reservation is made and must be presented
upon arrival to cover incidental charges.
- The hotel reservation deadline is March 28, 2012.
- No food or refreshments will be served during the training event.
- Meal costs will be the responsibility of the attendee.
There is no reimbursement process for this event. All expenses incurred are the
responsibility of the attendee.