2011 NIEM National Training Event Keynote Speaker Announced
You are cordially invited to attend the second NIEM National Training Event (NTE), which will be held on August 23-25, 2011, at the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
This exciting event brings together IT professionals from across industry and government in order to provide information and training on NIEM and to share implementation experiences and accomplishments.
In 2009, hundreds of IT professionals attended the inaugural NIEM NTE from across a vast array of stakeholders representing 21 federal agencies, 32 states, and more than 100 private industry organizations.
KEYNOTE SPEAKER ANNOUNCED
Ellen Levy, vice president of strategic alliances for LinkedIn, will provide the opening keynote at the NIEM National Training Event in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania,
on August 23, 2011.
As the leader of LinkedIn's strategic initiatives, Ellen is at the center of LinkedIn's growth as a business innovator. She is a long-time expert in organizational strategy and innovation.
Each of Ellen's roles has involved being the "interface" between groups thinking about the future of technology. Prior to joining LinkedIn, she held key positions at companies and organizations
within the entrepreneurial ecosystem, including venture capital, startups, technology think tanks, big companies, foundations and universities.
AN EVENT YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS
Building on the success of prior years, the 2011 NTE will provide new, valuable breakout sessions, intriguing keynote speakers, and a wealth of NIEM users from various communities of interest.
The NTE offers an excellent opportunity to learn more about NIEM and its advantages, gain valuable tools and training, and discuss NIEM implementation and accomplishments. With the recent
onboarding of Health and Human Services (HHS) as a primary sponsor of the NIEM program as well as Cyber, Biometrics, and other potential domains forming, we anticipate a surge in the number of
attendees for this year's event, offering you outstanding networking opportunities.
This year's event focuses on tools that make IT more agile and cost-efficient. Tracks include:
- NIEM Adoption (two tracks offered): These business- and community-oriented sessions are geared to educate a broad audience.
- Tools, Tools, Tools: A technical deep dive into some of the tools and techniques available to developers. Come learn from the experts!
- NIEM in Action (two tracks offered): Are you a developer, implementer, enterprise architect, data management professional, or other techie? If so, this is a track dedicated to you.
Ask the hard questions and learn about your peers' experiences with NIEM.
- Four stellar keynote speakers.
- Participate in witty and challenging NIEM lightning rounds.
- Attend a NASCIO state and local panel, moderated by Steve Fletcher, Utah CIO.
- Meet the NIEM Executive Steering Council.
- See who wins Best of NIEM 2011.
We hope to see you in Philadelphia this summer!
Register today!... and don't forget to guarantee your hotel room (**limited availability).